Pork chops & gravy. Perfect Grilled Pork Chops are actually really easy to make. Choose the right cut, add some seasoning, and grill the best pork chop you've ever had in your life! A pork chop is just a pork chop, right?
There are endless ways to enjoy this versatile cut of. Pork Chops is the perfect cooking protein whether you are cooking for yourself or company. Smothered Pork Chops With Onions & Gravy Recipe. You can cook Pork chops & gravy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops & gravy
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of beef broth.
If you don't add one of these to your weeknight rotation, we'll need to check your taste buds. I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. You can also use boneless but the. Pork is very lean, and this quick broiling method keeps the meat juicy and succulent.
Pork chops & gravy instructions
- Season pork with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
- Brown pork chops in a pan with oil on medium. 3 minutes each side..
- Remove pork from pan. Add soup and broth to pan and whisk to remove pork bits.
- Lay sliced onion and sliced mushrooms on bottom of slow cooker. Top with pork and soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or until tender. Serve over rice if desired..
Serve with steamed veggies and mashed potatoes for a complete meal. The Best Pork Chops Recipes on Yummly Very Berry Pork Chops, Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops, Pork Chops Lombardy. Which kind of pork chops are you looking for? Serve tender and flavourful pork chops every time with our tips and recipe ideas.