Fried tuna salad. This is a really great tuna salad recipe I got from a friend who used it in her catering service. If your lettuce has hard parts (e.g near. Roll tuna steaks in sesame seeds and gently press.
The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Healthy Tuna Salad (No Mayo Tuna Salad)Minty Kitchen. radishes, spice, tuna, avocado, cilantro Mario Batali's Tuna Salad with Charred Corn and Black BeansHellmann's. extra-virgin olive oil, hot. Canned tuna is definitely one of those ingredients that tend to get overlooked. You can have Fried tuna salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried tuna salad
- It’s of salad.
- Prepare 10 oz of canned tuna.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- You need of frying.
- It’s 1 of oil to pan fry.
However, during this pandemic, I feel like tuna is getting a new take on life and is SHINING! Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals. This tuna salad has ZERO mayonnaise unlike your typical tuna salad that's packed with it.
Fried tuna salad step by step
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, baking powder, cheese and sweet salad cubes..
- Heat oil and form the salad into patties. Pan fry till crispy turn and repeat. When done move to a paper towel..
- Mix mayonnaise relish and add dill weed on top..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Get the Avocado Tuna Salad recipe by The Healthy Maven. The yogurt adds a nice sharpness while making the salad creamy, just like mayo would. I don't like to freeze tuna salad. Season the tuna steak well with salt and pepper and place it carefully in the pan. Veganizing tuna salad is SO easy!