Easy Peasy Pulled Pork.
You can cook Easy Peasy Pulled Pork using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Pulled Pork
- Prepare 5 lb of Shoulder pork.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dry mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Yellow onions.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 1 of BBQ sauce.
Easy Peasy Pulled Pork step by step
- Cut your onions into rings.
- Cut your garlic into small slivers.
- Open your pork, pat with a paper towel to dry off the moisture.
- Rub on your mustard salt and pepper.
- Dump your onions garlic and 1 cup of beef stock into the slow cooker.
- Sit your pork on top of the onions and garlic and pour the other cup of beef stock on top of the pork.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- After the 8-10 hours.
- Remove your pork to a plate and shred with a fork.
- Take the crock pot and pour the mixture of onions garlic and stock into a strainer to get rid of the stock but keep the onions and garlic.
- Put the pork and onion mixture back into the crock pot and mix up.
- Pour in your BBQ sauce and mix real good let the BBQ sauce get warm in the warming crock pot for bout 15 minutes.
- Place a generous amount of pork onto rolls.
- Plate and eat up! 😀.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole
Recipe: Tasty Hamburger Mushroom Bake
Recipe: Tasty Roasted chicken #festivecontestkakamega #authormarathon
Recipe: Tasty Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
How to Make Yummy Pork & Beef Larb
Recipe: Appetizing Rice Crisps Breaded Mango Coconut baked chicken breasts
How to Cook Delicious Veggie Bean Burger
How to Cook Perfect Cheesy Taco Chicken Breast
Recipe: Perfect Bacon Wrapped Herbed Meatloaf
How to Make Perfect Japanese Nikujaga (Sliced pork and Potatoes)
How to Cook Perfect Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Korean Beetroot Veggie Burgers