Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad. Fish Cakes with Lemon Caper MayoValerie's Keepers. For the haddock cakes, bring the milk to a simmer in a heavy-based pan and add the haddock fillets. Get the best bite with these extra-crunchy haddock fish cakes, from BBC Good Food.
These smoked haddock fish cakes have sweetcorn and chives added for extra flavour. These wonderful haddock fishcakes are a favourite in our household and just perfect alongside a salad as a main meal. Our collection of delicious fishcakes are all handmade in Grimsby! You can have Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad
- It’s 1 of Hadock fishcake.
- You need 1/2 of sliced avocado.
- It’s 1/4 of sliced yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 of sliced radish.
- Prepare of fresh dill.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 of choped cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of bag mixed salad leaves.
We also have a gluten free option so everyone can enjoy them. Buy fishcakes online… This easy fishcake recipe with smoked haddock is an easy recipe for fishcakes with haddock. Smoked haddock fish cakes are a fabulous way to add more seafood to your diet. They are easy and quick to make, and will fit the bill for brunch, lunch or dinner.
Hadock fishcake & avocado Salad step by step
- Put your fishcake in the oven. Takes about 15 mins.
- Chop all your veggies and mix them with the salad leaves.
- Squeeze some lemon over salad add some honey, fresh dill, salt & pepper. And add your fishcake. Very easy recepie. Perfect for lunch or light dinner..
This haddock fish cake recipe is an easy fish recipe for fish patties. Coat them with flour and add a seasoning of. Try our delicious smoked haddock fishcakes recipe. Flavoursome smoked haddock makes a tasty alternative to salmon fishcakes. These tasty haddock fishcakes are soft and easy to cut, so make great knife and fork practice for toddlers.