Garlic butter salmon.
You can cook Garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter salmon
- Prepare of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- It’s 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- You need 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
Garlic butter salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.
May you Also Like
How to Cook Appetizing Lemon Pepper Salmon
Recipe: Delicious Marinated Salmon
How to Cook Perfect Salmon & Stir Fry Veg
Recipe: Perfect Flaked Salmon
Recipe: Tasty Salmon roll with pickles thin-sliced turnips
Recipe: Perfect Fried Salmon Patties
Recipe: Tasty Salmon Chowder
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Salmon cake
Recipe: Appetizing Salmon pad thai
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce
Recipe: Tasty Pan-Roasted Salmon with Tomato Relish
Recipe: Perfect Habatchi Salmon