Crazy yummy chicken tacos!. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Hi Friends! ღ I hope everyone enjoyed their Monday afternoon!
You can have these yummy tacos. Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! So enter the easiest weeknight chicken tacos ever. You can cook Crazy yummy chicken tacos! using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crazy yummy chicken tacos!
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of half an onion diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of half head of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1 of juice of two limes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of any taco toppings you like!.
- It’s 1 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos seeded and finely diced (leave seeds for more heat).
With a simple spice rub – chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder – the chicken is seasoned just right, thrown on the skillet and cooked through. These Crock Pot Chicken Tacos are one of my favorite recipes! I am amazed at how simple these are yet they taste fabulous. If you're looking for a simple yet oh so yummy meal then this is definitely the one for you!
Crazy yummy chicken tacos! step by step
- throw first 6 ingredients in pot, fill with water 1/2 inch below meat, bring to boil, simmer covered for 15 minutes, flip meat, simmer with lid slightly open (allows water to evaporate) till almost all the liquid is gone (be sure to leave some liquid) meat should shred with a spoon! taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- while your meat simmers, combine cabbage, lime juice, mayo, jalapenos, cilantro, green onion and garlic, mix well! taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, let marinade in fridge until meat is done..
- heat tortillas on stove top, place shredded chicken in tortilla, top with cabbage mixture and any other toppings u like, enjoy!! (shredded chicken mixture freezes well, I always double this recipe).
This is the EASIEST, most flavorful shredded chicken taco recipe! Perfect for a weeknight dinner, or busy day. I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site. So it's about time I finally created a chicken taco recipe! Chicken Tacos is a quick way to get your midweek taco fix!