Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup (200 g) of Sugar 1/4 cup (50g) for rolling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (112 g) of Vegan Butter – I used Pure soya spread.
- It\’s 1 cup (250 g) of Smooth Salted Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It\’s 1 Tbsp of Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)*.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Add the sugar and vegan butter to a mixer and beat them together until creamy. Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix in..
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix in (by hand, don’t use your electric mixer for this part). Test the cookie dough by trying to roll some into a ball. If it holds together perfectly then you’re good to go. If it crumbles and won’t hold together, then add in 1 Tbsp Soy Milk and test it again..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Roll the dough into balls, and then roll them in sugar and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray. Flatten with a fork..
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top. They will be soft when they come out of the oven but will firm up as they cool. Enjoy.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Yummy Vegan apple overnight oats
How to Cook Delicious Vegan gluten free tahini cookies
How to Make Delicious Carrot and Daikon Miso Soup - vegan
Recipe: Yummy 11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan)
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Ultimate vegan sausage and mushroom pasta
Recipe: Delicious Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins
How to Cook Tasty Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow
Recipe: Perfect Ultimate vegan grill cheese
Recipe: Tasty Chickpeas soup (vegan)
How to Prepare Perfect Vegan Mushroom Pie
How to Make Perfect Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegan overnight blueberry oats