Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon.
You can have Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- It’s 1 of wood plank.
- It’s 1 lb of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon instructions
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Appetizing Teriyaki Salmon Bites
How to Prepare Delicious Salmon flower
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts &...
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Salmon patties
How to Cook Appetizing Salmon and shrimp soup
Recipe: Yummy Glazed Salmon BBQ
Recipe: Yummy Gourmet Salmon Cakes
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Basic shallow fry salmon
Recipe: Delicious Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
Recipe: Delicious Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon
Recipe: Delicious Baked marinated salmon