Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon.
You can have Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- It’s 1 of wood plank.
- It’s 1 lb of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon instructions
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Appetizing Brad's teryaki steak and salmon pinwheels
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Melted Salmon with Slowcooker
How to Prepare Perfect Baked Salmon
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Mango Glazed Salmon
Recipe: Tasty Brad's chile lime grilled salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Salmon Curry
Recipe: Tasty Baked salmon,pea purée, toasted almonds and Crisp roasted potato
Recipe: Yummy Baked lemon herb salmon
Recipe: Delicious Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
Recipe: Appetizing Honey glazed salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Garlic butter salmon
Recipe: Perfect Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon