Simple Blueberry Cobbler.
You can have Simple Blueberry Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Blueberry Cobbler
- It’s 1 cup of Self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
Simple Blueberry Cobbler instructions
- Combine the flour, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, milk, and butter. Mix with electric mixer.
- Make sure you rub your small pan with butter..
- Pour mix in pan and add fruit on top. I used frozen blueberries because that's what I had on hand. But any fruit that you like as long as it's not too soft can be used for this..
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of it and bake at 350 for 45 min..
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Pecan nut and carrot jumbo muffins
Recipe: Perfect Freshly Cooked Peanut
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cream cheese banana pudding
Recipe: Yummy Cranberry-Apple Casserole
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Blueberry surprise
How to Prepare Perfect Caramel Apple Scones
Recipe: Perfect Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Recipe: Delicious Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
How to Prepare Delicious Sour cream banana bread
Recipe: Yummy Nutterbutter Blueberry Cheesecake
How to Cook Yummy Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey
How to Make Yummy Chocolate chip nut cookies