Home made pork SISIG!.
You can cook Home made pork SISIG! using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made pork SISIG!
- Prepare 1 kg of pig ears.
- Prepare 1 kg of pork belly.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 can of liver spread.
- Prepare 1 can of sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of SUHA or lemon juice.
- You need 10 medium of red or green long chilies.
- Prepare 1 dash of mayonaise.
- You need 1 dash of soy sauce.
Home made pork SISIG! instructions
- Grill the ears and pork belly using charcoal over high heat until it is half cooked. Chop into half an inch cubes. Set aside.
- Chop onions and garlic. Saute onions and garlic in a saucepan. Add chopped pork..
- Add 1 can sprite. Add soy sauce to taste. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, uncover and allow remaining liquid to dry. STIR CONSTANTLY TO AVOID MEAT TO STICK AT THE BOTTOM or else it will become bitter..
- Add 1 small can liver spread and long hot chilies. Add less chilies if you dont want it to be spicy. Remove from heat..
- Garnish with SUHA or lemon juice and drizzle with mayonaise..
- Enjoy! :).
- NOTE:*Grill the ears and pork belly to remove pig hair *Suha is a filipino citrus fruit. Very sour in flavor, similar to lemon..
May you Also Like
How to Make Appetizing Grill Chicken Breast White Wine Lime Marinated
Recipe: Perfect low calorie maple glazed chicken breast
How to Prepare Delicious Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
How to Make Delicious Pan Seared Pork Belly & Scallops in Cast Iron Skillet
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Oven chicken sandwiches
Recipe: Perfect Spicy Ground Pork
Recipe: Yummy Pork and Ear Mushrooms Shumai
How to Make Delicious Pork Tsukune with Nori Seaweed
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken
How to Prepare Yummy pork Vegetable soup
Recipe: Delicious My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝