Banana Bread – vegan and GF. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. All have been adapted from this very recipe which is straightforward and incredibly simple, using ingredients you. Howdy :~) Here\’s the recipe that we teased you with a few weeks ago.
The result was moist, light and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. You can have Banana Bread – vegan and GF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- You need 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cloves.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It\’s Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It\’s 4 of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- Prepare A few of dates, chopped.
- You need 1 handful of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
We love it toasted with peanut butter. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever! It\’s moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and simply fabulous served warm from the oven and spread with vegan butter. What\’s that AMAZING aroma wafting through the house?
Banana Bread – vegan and GF instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.
Cinnamon and banana and caramelized sugar all mixed in with the. Over the years, I\’ve tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was “it”. Hey Vanessa, I\’ve tried this load with Bob\’s GF mix and mine didn\’t turn out too! This version swaps out the butter for oil and the egg for a flax egg. Once baked, you can barely tell the difference from regular banana bread!