Deep-fried cauliflower (vegan). Lightly battered, crispy fried cauliflower will be your new favorite food! They\’re the perfect appetizer dipped in your favorite sauce or as a main course! Whether you are vegan or an omnivore, you will love this fried cauliflower recipe!
I heard cauliflower was a great substitute for chicken so I decided to make some fried chicken (or cauliflower) and boy was this delicious! My mother who is not vegan said it was amazing and it didn\’t even taste like cauliflower!. Although this is not what I would consider a healthy recipe, it really gives. You can cook Deep-fried cauliflower (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep-fried cauliflower (vegan)
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- You need 100 g of almond flour.
- It\’s 200 ml of cashew milk (or similar).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Paprika or hot sauce.
- It\’s 1 of whole cauliflower.
This utterly irresistible Southern Fried Cauliflower recipe is vegan comfort food at its very best. Let cool if necessary before handling the florets for battering. Deep fried cauliflower will delight kids and adults alike with its great flavor and crunch. My mother used to make fried cauliflower for us.
Deep-fried cauliflower (vegan) instructions
- Mix everything together. Add water to create the desired consistency. Leave to sit for an hour.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and toss in the batter. Leave to absorb for another hour..
- Fry at 200C until golden brown (about 5 mins). Taste a piece and add salt if required..
I use seasoned bread crumbs omit the flour and add a homemade seasoned salt to the egg/milk mix without extra oil. I love them, they are so easy to make and they are furthermore healthy if they are not deep fried. I have been experimenting with all kind of veggies like zucchinis, carrots, celery, and cauliflower to make these. This deep-fried cauliflower and buffalo dipping sauce makes for the perfect crispy and spicy snack with a little kick! Serve at a party for happy guests.