Blueberry galettes. Mini rustic pies made with simple ingredients. The perfect vegan dessert for fresh berry season (or any time of the year)! These Mini Blueberry Galettes are perfect for a quick dessert.
They are easy to make, bursting with flavor, and so easily customizable! I love easy desserts and know you are going to flip for this. Blueberry galette is a fruit dessert with juicy, fresh blueberries and lemon zest baked into a buttery, flaky crust. You can have Blueberry galettes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry galettes
- Prepare 250 g of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of starch.
- You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Whole Box dough.
- Prepare 1 of egg for wash.
- Prepare of Coarse sugar to sprinkle.
This French dessert recipe is easy to make for a beautiful, impressive, and delicious treat! So in the end, I decided to call them Mini Blueberry Galettes, since a galette is basically a flat pie, and since that title uses only three words. This super easy blueberry galette is full of summer fresh blueberries and is surrounded by a flaky and delicious pastry crust. Add a scoop of ice cream or a.
Blueberry galettes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll dough on powdered surface and divide into 6 disks..
- Mix sugar, starch, nutmeg and lemon. Then add berries..
- Roll disks into 4.5 inch circles.(or bigger) spoon mixture into middle..
- Fold up edges. Maybe use some kind of glue to stick the dough better?.
- Brush dough with egg then sprinkle coarse sugar..
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden crust and filling bubbling..
I hope you have plans to come back and visit very soon because I have a month full of tasty, home style, delicious dishes. Mini blueberry galettes are a super fun idea to use all those delicious summer blueberries! The galette crust is flaky and tender, and the blueberry filling is perfectly sweet and delightful. This Ricotta Blueberry Galette recipe is a simple, foolproof pie that's rustic yet gorgeous, while also simple to make and so delicious! If you love eating pies, but not the painstaking perfection that comes.