International Avocado Dip. The time has come for me to. Avocados have a creamy, rich texture, and taste delicious in the form of a dip. Traditional avocado dip, also called guacamole, combines three or so ripe avocados with a cup.
Can be served as a dip with corn chips. Avocado dip is sometimes referred to as guacamole. Preparing avocados is an important first step in making this dip. You can cook International Avocado Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of International Avocado Dip
- You need 3 of Avocados.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Organic Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pink or Sea Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Mild Curry Powder.
- It’s of lemon juice.
First, the fruits are peeled and pitted before being cut into small pieces. This Avocado Dip recipe is quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavourful! My youngest is going through a phase of declaring that he doesn't like anything I serve. This Creamy Avocado Dip recipe from Delish.com is healthy and satisfying.
International Avocado Dip instructions
- Cut ripe avocados on the horizontal, twist and pull apart. Remove the pit and scoop out the delicious avocado. If the pit has made the inside really brown or red (rotten) throw the avocado out because it will likely make you sick. Pluck out the vein root looking things if you see any in your bowl..
- Smush the 3 avocados till their broken down but still chunky. Add in the Italian dressing and then smush them more..
- Once they are at your desired smushedness, I like it a bit chunky but not too much.. Add a little bit of the onion powder. Stir. Taste. Then add the curry powder..
- I always like this dip cold as the (mild) curry makes the dip warm you up (in filling and delicious not hot and spicy sort of way) however avocados usually taste more fresh at cooler temperatures. So you can either make this recipe by chilling the avocados in the fridge prior or adding a tiny bit of lemon juice and then putting it in the fridge right after you finish..
- This recipe requires you eat it with Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps: Original Deli Style. For health benefits as well as the overall taste. You could use some other dipping mechanism however I cannot assure you that it will taste as good, as I know it can be..
This dip is basically a blank canvas—and like guacamole, can go in SO many different directions depending on what flavors. With a mix of caramelized and fresh scallions, plus avocado and yogurt, this dip has a taste and texture somewhere between onion dip and guacamole. Serve this avocado dip with raw veggies or baked chips. It also makes a good salad dressing or topping for grilled chicken. Celebrate CINCO De MAYO, or any day of the year, with this simple and easy requested, healthy, appetizing Fresh Guacamole Dip.