Green Bean Fries.
You can cook Green Bean Fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Fries
- Prepare 1 lb. of fresh green beans.
- It’s 1/3 c. of flour.
- It’s 1 c. of Panko crumbs.
- You need 1 c. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of lg. eggs, beaten.
Green Bean Fries step by step
- Wash beans and pat dry with paper towels..
- Set up 3-container dredging station: 1) beaten eggs in shallow rectangular dish, 2) flour on paper plate, and 3) Panko, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder on another paper plate..
- Dredge each green bean in flour, then egg, then Panko-parm mixture. When in the Panko mixture, bury the bean completely and press firmly with your palm so it adheres well..
- Set each dredged bean on baking sheet so they don't touch..
- Cooking methods (choose ONE): Oven bake: 400°F about 10 min. Air fryer: 350° about 8 min. Deep fryer: 350° about 3 min. (until golden brown).
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping condiment. (I prefer them without.).
May you Also Like
Recipe: Perfect Broccoli mushroom cheddar mac and cheese
Recipe: Appetizing Chia Seed Blueberry Jam
Recipe: Yummy French Chicken Broccoli Supreme
Recipe: Tasty Garlic & Lemon roasted broccoli
How to Cook Perfect Chili beans
Recipe: Tasty Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
Recipe: Appetizing Salmon, pea and arugula risotto
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Orange chiffon cake
How to Make Perfect Healthy Eggs Benedict
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets
How to Cook Yummy Nacho Cheesey Broccoli
Recipe: Delicious Okra with Lamb Meat cubes