Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce. Chicken And Potatoes With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce by Damn Delicious. Layer sweet potatoes, potatoes, and onion slices in the bottom of the broiler pan. I'm definitely making this recipe again and I'm going to season the chicken with thyme, garlic & rosemary.
The time required varies, from thirty minutes for bite-size meat to one to Cut the potatoes in small wedges, about the size of the chicken. Moroccan Chicken Tagine With Potatoes and Olives. Bring the liquids to a simmer and cook, partially covered, until the potatoes are tender and the sauce is quite thick. You can have Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce
- Prepare 2 pieces of chicken breast 🐔.
- You need 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of milk powder.
- You need to taste of salt & black pepper.
Peel the potatoes and thinly slice them and layer them on top of the onions. (Or, you can cut the potatoes into wedges, and. Potatoes are put back into the pan. And here comes the step what makes this chicken dish so special. Prepare a red sauce in a small bowl using red pepper paste, which you can find at Middle East markets or use tomato paste and spices like chili, black pepper, cumin and dried thyme.
Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce step by step
- Slice the chicken breasts, cook them with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and Spices of your choice: It will need about 20 mins to cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circular slices. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, black pepper, bake about 30 minutes..
- The sauce: mix the whole things (flour, milk, salt, black pepper, olive oil, cheese if you like) cook until the sauce thickens..
- Put the potatoes and then the chicken breast on the top and add the sauce. Bake for additional 20 minutes..
Chicken and Potatoes: In the same pan, add one more quick drizzle of olive oil and add the chicken and potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and We are never without a creamy vegetable puree soup in the house. For some added Spanish goodness, I bet slices of chorizo would be an. Easy to customize – potatoes and sauce are the perfect blank canvas for any protein or veggies you have on hand! The mild, creamy, slightly starchy texture of white potatoes makes them perfect for this recipe.