Baked Eggs In Avocados. Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. I've got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless. Tips for Baked Eggs In Avocado.
You can bake your eggs right in avocado halves for a healthy breakfast option to start your day off right! Avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable. And they are packed with heart-healthy good fats. You can have Baked Eggs In Avocados using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs In Avocados
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Green onion.
- You need 1 of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Eggs, on the other hand, are a budget-friendly, high-quality. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Allow me to explain this dish to you before judge a warm avocado meal. When you think of breakfast, what's the first thing that comes to mind?
Baked Eggs In Avocados instructions
- First you want to make your tomato salad so it can marinate. Dice your tomato, your green onions and some cilantro, and place into a bowl season w salt pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a vinegar of your choice I use white balsamic but any acid will be fine you can also squeeze some lime juice instead. Put this in the fridge while you are working on the rest of your meal..
- Next cut your avocado in half and remove the pit, if your space where the pit was looks to small to hold at least your egg yolk take a spoon and scrape some avocado out. Place them in a baking dish I use foil to help them stand up straight. Crack your eggs into the holes and season your eggs.
- Place the dish carefully in the oven at 350°F Fahrenheit and cook till your eggs reach you favorite stage (I like my whites cooked w a runny yolk) it takes about 10 minutes in my oven if you like your yolk cooked leave them in longer..
- When there finished pull them out and serve them with your tomato salad on top and a wedge of lime to squeeze on your egg it makes the whole dish pop w flavor and cut the richness of the avocado and egg.
- And enjoy! ( you can use egg beaters instead of a whole egg if you want and add any extra spices or veggies to your tomato salad I use regular onions when I don't have green on had) add some queso fresco if you have it after baking.
Well what if you had a way to make them even better by baking them in a soft. Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly. Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.