Melted Salmon with Slowcooker.
You can have Melted Salmon with Slowcooker using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melted Salmon with Slowcooker
- You need 250 gr of salmon scrape.
- You need 4 slice of singles cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare of Pepper as much as you like.
- It’s of Salt as much as you like.
Melted Salmon with Slowcooker instructions
- Keep out salmon scrape until not frozen. Put 250gr salmon scrape into the bowl. Clear it with water about 2 times..
- Mix salmon scrape with pepper and salt as much as you like..
- Meanwhile, scrape the quickmelt cheese..
- Put butter into slowcooker until all of it covered..
- Cover the slowcooker with aluminium foil..
- Put the mixed salmon and the quickmelt cheese. Cover it with singles cheese..
- Close all of those with aluminium foil again..
- Cook with LOW heat about 2 hours. Serve it with nachos or white bread..
May you Also Like
How to Make Yummy Grilled Salmon Recipe
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Cooked Rice mixed with Grilled Salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Salmon Curry
Recipe: Yummy Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Salmon croquettes
Recipe: Tasty Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini
How to Prepare Appetizing Lemon butter baked salmon
Recipe: Yummy Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
Recipe: Tasty Brad's chile lime grilled salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free)
Recipe: Yummy Gourmet Salmon Cakes