Melted Salmon with Slowcooker.
You can have Melted Salmon with Slowcooker using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melted Salmon with Slowcooker
- You need 250 gr of salmon scrape.
- You need 4 slice of singles cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare of Pepper as much as you like.
- It’s of Salt as much as you like.
Melted Salmon with Slowcooker instructions
- Keep out salmon scrape until not frozen. Put 250gr salmon scrape into the bowl. Clear it with water about 2 times..
- Mix salmon scrape with pepper and salt as much as you like..
- Meanwhile, scrape the quickmelt cheese..
- Put butter into slowcooker until all of it covered..
- Cover the slowcooker with aluminium foil..
- Put the mixed salmon and the quickmelt cheese. Cover it with singles cheese..
- Close all of those with aluminium foil again..
- Cook with LOW heat about 2 hours. Serve it with nachos or white bread..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Tasty Pink Salmon Shots
Recipe: Tasty Brad's salmon roll ups with lemon dill cream sauce
Recipe: Delicious Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Butter and lemon salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich
How to Cook Tasty Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce
How to Cook Delicious Boiled salmon
How to Prepare Yummy Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
Recipe: Perfect Blackened Salmon
Recipe: Tasty Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
Recipe: Tasty Tricia's Salmon Patties