Pulled Pork Martini.
You can have Pulled Pork Martini using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Martini
- It’s 2-3 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 box of mac&cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lg can baked beans.
- You need of Basil garnish optional.
Pulled Pork Martini instructions
- Make roasted pork and mashed potatoes for dinner.
- Wait a day or dont. I really dont care🤣. Pull the pork add some bbq for a classic pulled pork.
- Make your favorite box of mac and cheese.
- Open a can of beans and cook to taste.
- Start with a mashed potato base. then pile on some pulled pork. Add some baked beans. Then some mac and cheese..
- Repeat untill the glass is full.
- Top with a sprig of basil to make it pretty..
- Stuff your face!.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious My Chilli, Salt & Peppered Beef Burger in a Bun. 😉
Recipe: Tasty Beef burger
Recipe: Tasty 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops
Recipe: Perfect Bacon wrapped cheese stuffed meatballs
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pork Chops with Spicy Orange
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Roasted Chicken in Oregano and Lemon and Other Spices
Recipe: Delicious Juicy Crack Pork
Recipe: Yummy Chicken tikka masala
Recipe: Delicious Roasted Poblano Peppers with Chicken & Queso Cheese Sauce
How to Cook Appetizing Beef Burgers
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chicken breast with white sauce
Recipe: Delicious 卤三层肉 Braised Pork Belly