Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs. Cooked in a Instant Pot® with beef broth, these spice-rubbed baby back ribs are finished in the oven for crispy, fall-off-the-bone meat. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Baby Back Ribs. BABY, Get BACK – You asked for it, so you're getting it!
How long to cook the baby back ribs in the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker? We had a little fun with some baby back ribs and tested different cooking. Speaking of easy, I just recently got these baby back ribs delivered straight to my doorstep with ButcherBox and didn't feel like grilling them up for hours, which is why I threw them in the instant pot. You can cook Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- It’s of Dry Rub.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s of Cooking Liquid.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Combine the Rub ingredients in a small dish. I've learned the InstantPot will pressure cook meat and very quickly at that. I didn't MAKE it the same way it's written out, however, I COOKED it in the same manner and the ribs did come ouy delicious. The results of these Instant Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs are fall-off-the-bone perfection and take a fraction of the time.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..
These BBQ ribs – cooked in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker and finished under a broiler – are exactly that. They're ready in about an hour (from start to finish!) and will knock. Using the Instant Pot creates incredibly succulent ribs with virtually no fuss; you even make your sauce right in the pot. Finishing these honey-soy ribs Remove the thin outer membrane on back of ribs by loosening with a butter knife and pulling it off; discard. Combine five spice, pepper, garlic powder, and.