Salmon fishcakes with spice dijon sauce. Salmon fillets brushed with honey and Dijon mustard, coated with bread crumbs and baked. Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with It isn\’t the least bit bland, but if you like more spice you can easily add a bit of cayenne or red pepper to taste. It was delicious I just had to share my experience.
Learn how to make Salmon cakes with dijon-herb sauce & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. The subtle meatiness of the salmon cakes is brightened by the zesty chive sauce. To make the fishcakes, first cook the salmon. You can have Salmon fishcakes with spice dijon sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon fishcakes with spice dijon sauce
- It\’s 2 of Salmon Fillets.
- You need 3 of large sized potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 3 of egg mix.
- You need 2-3tsp of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It\’s 1/2 cup of half and half (1/4th milk and 1/4th cream).
- It\’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It\’s of Sage.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Black Pepper.
- It\’s 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Either poach the fillet in the fish stock, or bake in an oven preheated Mix half the flaked salmon with the mashed potato, spring onions, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, anchovy essence and Tabasco, and season well with salt and pepper. An easy baked salmon recipe that is full of flavor and easy! You\’ll flip for this baked salmon with honey dijon and garlic! Honestly, this sauce can easily go on chicken, too, but if you\’re looking for easy salmon recipes and want to utilize salmon more into your diet, then this recipe is for you!
Salmon fishcakes with spice dijon sauce step by step
- In a pan add water, let it boil and add your potatoes. Let these cook and transfer to iced water so the skin is easier to peel.
- In a pan cook salmon fillets (2-3 mins each side) till flaky..
- Mash the potatoes in a large bowl, add cooked salmon, chopped parsley and coriander, salt and pepper. Juice some lemon and add 1 tsp of lemon zest to the mix. Mix the ingredients well and form patties..
- Dip the patties in egg mix and cote them in breadcrumbs mix. Make sure all the sides are covered with breadcrumbs..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a pan and cook the patties. Keep flipping them until you get a golden colour on the outer layer..
- In a separate pan, add butter. Let the butter melt and add the half and half mixture..
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, add the Dijon mustard in along with sage leaves and chilli powder and salt and pepper..
Salmon and Coconut Rice Bowls with Sriracha HoneyYummly. These compact, mouth-watering salmon cakes are the perfect meal on the go, or topper for your salad! The exotic combination of flavors, balanced with the soft and creamy sauce is just as tasty as it is conveniently portable. Enjoy with a nice salad, you can even use the sauce as garnish! Baked salmon slathered with herbed Dijon is my favorite easy baked salmon recipe.