Lazy Wonton Soup. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will Wonton soup. If you've ever had store bought frozen wontons or wontons from a good value. Seonkyoung shows you how easy it is to make from scratch!
This chicken wonton soup recipe is so quick and easy to whip up. It has lots of healthy veggies and is. Wontons stuffed with a mixture of pork and shrimp seasoned with soy sauce and ginger root are i did not like this recipe. the wonton soup didn't really taste like the one in the restaurant. and i did follow. You can have Lazy Wonton Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Wonton Soup
- You need 100 g of Pork Mince *OR Chicken Mince.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Prepare 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 8-10 of Wonton Wrappers *separated, cut in half diagonally into triangles.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
We turn to this quick and easy wonton soup over and over when temperatures start dropping. Not only does it come together in a flash, it's also super satisfying without weighing you down. The wonton recipe is a bit different and larger, it makes more wontons than you need, so you can either freeze them, simply just boil in water or fry them to enjoy by themselves. A comprehensive guide to making wonton and wonton soup.
Lazy Wonton Soup step by step
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, cook Pork Mince (OR Chicken Mince) and grated Ginger. When cooked, season with Soy Sauce and some Finely Ground White Pepper..
- Add Chicken Stock and bring to the boil over higher heat. Add Wonton Wrappers to the boiling soup, and stir. *Note: Do not add all at once because they tend to stick to each other..
- Cook until Wonton Wrappers are cooked. It won’t take long. Season with Salt if required. Add chopped Spring Onion, sprinkle with extra Finely Ground White Pepper, and enjoy..
The recipe is the authentic wonton noodels of Hong Kong. (And a note on the Malaysian wonton mee). The wonton soup is the soup using wonton as the main ingredients. Wonton soup already has protein from the filling and starch from the wrappers, so to make it a full meal, I like to load it up with veggies. I often blanch bok choy in the broth for a few minutes. This Wonton Soup is easy (I have a shortcut!) light, hearty and comforting bursting with the most flavorful, juicy wontons you have to taste to believe.