Vegan chorizo and veggie stew. Mix up your midweek meal with our satisfyingly spicy chorizo and cod stew. Vegan Spanish potato and chorizo stew, a plant-based version of a classic Spanish recipe, made with our vegan tofu chorizo, which is also gluten-free. This is a really nutritious recipe as it includes protein from the tofu, carbs from the potatoes and also veggies.
I had picked up a packet of soy chorizo on a trip to Trader Joe\’s the other day, and I planned on making a pasta that would pack in the protein and the veggies and taste fabulous while doing all that. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. You can cook Vegan chorizo and veggie stew using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chorizo and veggie stew
- Prepare 4 of vegan chorizo sausages (I used Saunsburys) quartered.
- It\’s 1 tin of kidney beans.
- It\’s 1/2 bag of frozen broccoli defrosted (can also use fresh boiled).
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of jarred roasted peppers chopped.
- It\’s 1 of red chili chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It\’s 2 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It\’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
If you would to further support and help us. Want another meat-free alternative to add to your meal prep rotation? This quick and easy “chorizo” is the perfect addition to omelets, tacos, and burrito bowls. It might just give classic pork chorizo a run for its money.
Vegan chorizo and veggie stew instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat a pan with the oil, onions and garlic till softened. Add the chorizo and cover to brown, about 4mins, uncovering to turn the chorizo half way..
- Add the kidney beans and both types of paprika and cook for a further 3 minutes covered. Add a splash of water if the mixture dries out..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook till thick. Season well with salt and pepper..
The Best Vegetarian Chorizo Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chorizo, Vegetarian Chorizo Tacos With Masa Queso, Vegetarian Chorizo Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash. This stew came to me on a Saturday afternoon when we were desperately low on groceries and had no meat in the freezer. The first time my carnivorous partner tried it, he honestly. For those of you wondering what chorizo is, let\’s dive in.