Mediteranean Avocado, Sausage, and Tomato Sandwich. There is no one right way to follow the Mediterranean diet, as there are many countries around the Mediterranean sea and people in different areas may have eaten different. There are many misconceptions about the Mediterranean diet. Learn what it really means and how it can help you live a healthier, longer life.
Tomato Avocado Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These easy sandwich stackers feature layers of sliced avocado, sliced tomato, lettuce, sliced cucumbers, and Swiss cheese. Avocados are fattening, but they provide heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. You can cook Mediteranean Avocado, Sausage, and Tomato Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediteranean Avocado, Sausage, and Tomato Sandwich
- You need 1 of Baguette.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 100 g of Cherry Tomatoes (Approx 8).
- It’s 1 of Spicy Cured Sauage.
- It’s of Mayonniase or Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
Avocados are also high in fiber. They can be used as healthy baking and.. And Sun-dried Tomato Sandwich, Bacon, Avocado, And Sun-dried Tomato Sandwich, Grilled Portobello And Sun-dried Tomato Sandwich With Garlic Herbed Mayonnaise. Smoked Sausage Gnocchi With Sun Dried TomatoesHillshire Farm. baby spinach, shredded Parmesan cheese, julienne.
Mediteranean Avocado, Sausage, and Tomato Sandwich instructions
- Split, de-stone and slice avocado, and lay slices onto sliced open baguette.
- Halve tomatoes and slice sausage, and layer both onto avocado. Sprinkle with oregano and garlic salt as desired..
- Grill open sandwich for approximately 5 minutes or until bread begins to toast, sausage begins to crisp, and tomatoes soften..
- Add mayonaise or feta, close sandwich, and enjoy with a crisp salad, robust soup or anything you wish!.
Sliced avocado and tomato, lettuce with toasted whole wheat bread. Of course he thinks he invented this sandwich, and he did, as have thousands of other avocado lovers around the world. I once asked him, why not add bacon? Here, every dish is handcrafted to Our specialties are stone toasted flatbread sandwiches, homemade soups, and orzo pastas. Simple, fresh ingredients arranged to create bold.