Korean Beetroot Veggie Burgers.
You can cook Korean Beetroot Veggie Burgers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Beetroot Veggie Burgers
- Prepare 2 of big Beetroot peel and grated and slice.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of small garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown rice power.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of red bean soaked and boiled and mash it.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
Korean Beetroot Veggie Burgers step by step
- Preheat the oven as 180 degrees. Place the beetroot as slice onto the baking sheet, drizzle a few drops of olive oil and roast for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool..
- Place the roasted beets in a food processor and blend it as a mixture..
- Transfer the beets into a large bowl, add boil and mashed beans–, chopped garlic, soya sauce, vinegar, brown rice flour and salt as your taste and stir to combine. If the texture is too mushy add more rice flour until you obtain the desired consistency..
- Using my hands, shape the burgers and wrap both side sesame seeds and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes on one side, then flip over and bake for 10 more minutes at 180 degree and Serve it hot..
May you Also Like
How to Cook Appetizing Honey glazed roasted chicken #4weekschallenge #Authormarathon
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Beef burger
Recipe: Delicious Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce
Recipe: Delicious Melon w/Pork
Recipe: Yummy Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops)
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Homemade chicken burger
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
Recipe: Tasty Cheese Beef Burger
How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
How to Make Perfect Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
Recipe: Delicious Pulled pork "crump butt"