Mint&Orange Salmon Rice Bowl. Linux Mint is an elegant, easy to use, up to date and comfortable GNU/Linux desktop distribution. Take charge of your finances with Mint's online budget planner. Our free budget tracker helps you understand your spending for a brighter financial future.
News and discussion for Linux Mint. The Linux Mint subreddit: for news, discussion and support for the Linux distribution Linux Mint. Linux Mint Guide is your reliable assistant for travelling into Linux Mint world. You can have Mint&Orange Salmon Rice Bowl using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint&Orange Salmon Rice Bowl
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of For the Mint & Orange Salad.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomato, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Orange, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of Small Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Mint, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of For the Chermoula Sauce (Makes 1 Cup).
- It’s 3 Tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Ground Coriander.
- You need 2 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
In our blog you can find a lot of news, articles, how to's, advices, tips'n'tricks which very helpful for beginners. mint-upgrade-info. Metadata used to upgrade from one minor release to the next. mintupdate.
Mint&Orange Salmon Rice Bowl step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375F. In a small pot add the rice, two cups of water and salt. Bring to boil, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes. Keep the pot covered until ready to serve..
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Heat an oven proof pan over medium heat and simmer the fish on both sides for about two minutes. Remove from heat and place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until done. If you don't have an oven proof pan have a baking sheet ready layered with parchment paper or foil..
- Meanwhile, make the mint salad. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and toss. Let it sit in the fridge until ready to be served..
- To make the chermoula first toast the olive oil, cumin, coriander and paprika in olive oil for 30-60 seconds. In a food processor combine the rest of the ingredients, pour the toasted spices and blend until smooth. You can keep the sauce in the fridge for up to a week..
- When the rice is ready to be served, fluff it with a fork and adjust the salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, add the salmon on top and the mint salad. Drizzle the chermoula sauce over the salmon. Enjoy!.