Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree). ✿ Veganlovlie Recipes / Butter Bean Curry: This recipe is a quick and easy curry with just the basic spices to make it a simple but delicious meal. This amazing aubergine curry (or eggplant curry) is quick, vegan and soooo tasty. Also this curry is great with some red kidney beans for extra protein Thank you for the recipe!
Make the most of aubergines with this vegan curry. Low in fat yet packed with. How to make Aubergine Peanut Butter Curry. You can have Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree)
- Prepare 1 tin of butter beans or dried beans soaked and boiled till soft.
- It\’s of I large aubergine cut into cubed.
- It\’s 1 of medium size onion, cut in thick slices.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare leaves of Few fresh curry.
- Prepare 2 TBs of curry powder.
- It\’s Pinch of fenugreek seeds or \’panch puran”.
- It\’s 1 of small fresh tomato cut into cubed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Water to make the gravy.
- You need of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin (optional).
- It\’s 2 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Add them to a pan with no oil and cook on a medium heat until they are nice and browned and. Make this vegan aubergine curry for a comforting dinner, then check out our easy spinach, chickpea & potato curry and other vegetarian curry recipes. *This recipe is gluten-free according to industry standards. Butter beans or jumbo lima beans are delicious cooked in curry gravy and served with rice or roti. See more ideas about Vegetarian curry, Vegetarian, Recipes.
Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) step by step
- Open the tin of beans and drain the water..set aside..
- Place a large pan on medium heat. Add oil followed by the onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic, curry leaves cumin if using. Followed by the curry powder. Cook for 1 minute..
- Season with salt. Add aubergine, tomato. Stir gently so the aubergine coats the cooked spices..
- Add water, cover and leave to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes the aubergine will soften. Take care when stirring so you don\’t mash the aubergine..
- Add the drained butter beans. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary..
- Cover leave to simmer for another 10 minutes until all come together. Leaving you with a rich thick curry sauce and all the vegetables nicely cooked..
- Turn heat off, sprinkle with fresh coriander and garam masala..
- Serve warm with accompanied of your choice..
Aubergine curry with lemongrass & coconut milk. Creamy potato-bean curry. a Sri Lankan vegetarian dish you can use for your meals. A vegetable curry cooked in coconut milk.gluten-free, vegan. Easy meat-free dishes from across the East. Featuring favourites from Meera\’s Guardian column and more.