Smoothie. A smoothie is a drink made from pureed raw fruit and/or vegetables, typically using a blender. A smoothie often has a liquid base such as water, fruit juice, plant milk, and sometimes dairy products. Try this tasty breakfast smoothie to start your day, pairing sweet fruit with nutritious spinach and Get your fruit fix with our strawberry smoothie made with banana and orange juice.
Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. A smoothie, a common American beverage in which the preparer integrates various fruit and dairy profess love of the smoothie on a regular basis, whether or not actually consuming such during filming. Banana, strawberry, and dozens more fruit and vegetable smoothie recipes. You can have Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- Prepare 3 of strawberries (50 gr).
- Prepare of Yougurt (lactose free).
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Optional*.
- You need of Vanilla, sugar, honey.
- It’s of Different yougurt.
- It’s of Milk instead of water.
Find a new healthy breakfast or snack today! Перевод слова smoothie, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция. Smoothies are an easy way to get fruits and vegetables into every day. Here are my favorite smoothie recipes and ingredients. A smoothie is so much more than blended fruit.
Smoothie step by step
- Get your fruit, peel it and cut it into pieces..
- Put it all in the blender..
- Add your yougurt and mix.
- The water is to make it less thick, so add slowly as you keep stiring it until the texture is best for you!.
- IMPORTANT: I ended up with 600 ml = 20 oz but quantities might differ to you.
It's an art with all of its different elements blending For smoothies, frozen fruit is best. It blends up thicker than fresh fruit and gives you a really cold. Smoothie bowls are what they sound like, but they're better. You can create pretty much any combo of flavors that you want and then top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things like cereal and. smoothie (plural smoothies). True to their reputations, Paul was a smoothie who put a public relations gloss on everything he said, and John was abrasive and sarcastic.