Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken.
You can cook Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken
- It’s of Whole chicken.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of candlenut.
- It’s 1 of lemonggrass.
- You need 2 inches of ginger.
- You need 2 inches of galangal.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of coriander seeds.
- It’s 7 of or more fresh red cayyene pepper.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- It’s To taste of Chicken powder or salt.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons olive oil.
Indonesian Spicy Roasted Chicken instructions
- Blend all ingredients except bay leave with olive.
- Heat a pan and fry ingredient that has been blended and bay leave until fragrant.
- Add water and bring it to boil.
- Wash chicken untill clean and put in to the boiling ingredient and make sure it covered by the ingredient.
- Cover the pan and let it about 5 minutes with medium heat then turn over the chicken and cover again cook about 10 minutes or until water is going to dry. Keep the sauce..
- Prepare bake bowl and move chicken to the bake bowl and cover with aluminium foil. Bake in 250 degrees for 30 minutes or when the chicken is brown..
- Take out chicken and serve in a large plate and pour the rest of sauce or gravy on the chicken.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Tasty Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs
Recipe: Tasty Marinated roasted chicken
How to Prepare Delicious Pan fried sautee potatoes,Roasted Chicken with capers sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce
Recipe: Appetizing Lebanese_Chicken_Shawarma
How to Make Yummy 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Asian Party Food ideas •Thai Appetizer Recipes•Thai Pork Toast |ThaiChef ...
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Steak Bomb
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer
How to Prepare Yummy Pork Chop and Brown Rice Skillet Dinner
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Sunburst Chicken Salad
How to Prepare Appetizing Parmesan Panko chicken breast
Recipe: Yummy Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce