Giuliana’s Homemade Buco Pie. Keep your eyes on this pie and make it for your next holiday kita-kita! Here's how to make your own Buco Sago Meringue Pie 👉. Learn how to make the best, flakiest and easiest pie crust right at home!
Whatever you believe, this recipe is easy and delicious. It's a beautiful start to some freshly baked. I highly recommend using a kitchen scale to accurately measure the flour, if you have one. You can have Giuliana’s Homemade Buco Pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Giuliana’s Homemade Buco Pie
- Prepare of Puff Pastry.
- It’s of My homemade puff pastry (see my cheesy egg tarts recipe).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh coconut water.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut meat (shredded or sliced to your preference).
Yomovies Watch Latest Movies,TV Series Online for free,Download on yomovies Online,yomovies Bollywood,yomovies app,yomovies Website,yo-movies. A nice all purpose pie crust. When I need a crust for a cobbler, I change it to self rising flour because I like lots of crust in my cobblers. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Giuliana’s Homemade Buco Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (180 degrees celsius)..
- Take out the puff pastry from the fridge and lay it out in the pie pan. Flatten the pastry and make sure the sides of the pan well-covered. Trim the excess. Put back the pan with the oastry inaide the fridge to set..
- Prepare the eggs. Take one egg and separate the yolk from the white. Set aside the white. Lightly beat the remaining two eggs with the separated yolk. Set aside..
- Mix the cream and the coconut water. Set for about 5 minutes. Add in the beaten eggs, sugar, flour and margarine..
- Mix the coconut meat. Add in the vanilla..
- Lightly beat the separated egg white. Take out the pan from the fridge and use the beaten egg white to brush the whole pastry. Keep the beaten egg whites for use later..
- Pour in the mixture. Bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Take out the pan 7 minutes before baking time stops. Brush the top with the beaten egg whites and put back inside the oven..
- Serve hot or chilled. Enjoy!.
Make a batch of this sofrito with bell peppers, onions, garlic, and cilantro at home and use it as a flavorful base for a range of dishes. Mom's Homemade Sofrito by Lisa Torres. Watch how to make this recipe. Mince pies with homemade mincemeat and pastry. Add a grating of orange zest to your pastry for a unique flavour.