Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. Honey Mustard Pork Chops, step by step photos. Start by mixing up the honey mustard sauce. Tender boneless pork chops pan-fried with honey-mustard sauce are on the table in no time.
This recipe for Honey Mustard Pork Chops in your air fryer is everything you want pork chops to be – full of flavor and super moist. Honey-mustard glazed pork chops with roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Making honey mustard pork chops in the slow cooker is easy. You can cook Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- It’s 4 of cubed pork chops.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need .5 cup of honey.
- It’s .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s .5 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pound pork chops to about ⅛" thickness, between waxed paper. See recipes for Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops too. pork shoulder sliced into cubes, Knorr Pork Cube, large potato and carrots cubed, tomato sauce, garlic crushed and chopped, medium onion diced, cooking oil, cheese. These Honey Mustard Pork Chops turn out so juicy and flavorful in the Air Fryer! Reduce heat to medium-low; pour honey mixture over pork chops.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
Juicy pork chops in a tasty balsamic, honey and mustard sauce with a hint of blackberries that are so quick and easy to make and so tasty that you'll be making them all the time! For todays recipe I use what I sometimes feel is an under appreciated ingredient, pork chops, and these balsamic honey. Honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting. When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight.