Maple cinnamon squash – vegan. This maple cinnamon roasted squash is a perfect fall dinner to tuck in to as the weather gets colder. Add squash mixture in one even layer to the pan. A simple salad that will satisfy both the vegans and non vegans at your next gathering.
The bacon and squash added a nice flavor, so I felt this was. #butternutsquash #thanksgiving #vegan Mmmmmaple Cinnamon roasted butternut squash is so tasty. It\’s perfect for any Thanksgiving meal as well it\’s it\’s a. Cinnamon and maple syrup is one winning combo that it\’s impossible to resist. You can have Maple cinnamon squash – vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple cinnamon squash – vegan
- You need 1/2 of kabocha squash – or butternut or onion or other squash.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It\’s of Sprinkle of seasalt.
- It\’s of Nice to have: a handful of pecans… add them to the tin 5 mins before the squash is ready.
Who needs dessert when you have such a treat? Even roasted on its own butternut squash is naturally sweet, now add some Fall flavours to it, and you are in for one fantastic treat. Maple roasted kabocha squash is the perfect sweet side. Made with a low carb, high fiber kabocha squash and a hint of sweetness from maple syrup and cinnamon.
Maple cinnamon squash – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Cut the squash into semicircles. Or it works if you cube the squash too. With most squash you don’t need to peel..
- Mix the oil, maple syrup and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Coat the squash in the oil mix. Either dip the squash in the mix or spoon the mix over..
- Put the squash on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with seasalt and cook for 25-30 mins. Check on it at 25mins as it can burn quite quickly….
- That’s it! Enjoy 😋.
Using a hand mixer, beat vegan butter, maple syrup, sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. RECIPE: Try this roasted squash and pomegranate winter salad. I know I\’ve been loving on Butternut Squash A LOT lately and as a result, I have been showering you with all kinds of (if not exclusively) butternut squash recipes for the past few weeks. In the meantime, I say you should totally give this Maple Cinnamon Whipped Butternut Squash a try, especially if you. Dousing them with some maple syrup and cinnamon is another one of my favorite ways to prepare it.