Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
May you Also Like
How to Prepare Yummy Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles
How to Cook Yummy Salmon
Recipe: Perfect Rye encrusted salmon
How to Prepare Tasty Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
How to Make Perfect Oven baked salmon
Recipe: Tasty Teriyaki Salmon
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fried Salmon
How to Prepare Yummy Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
Recipe: Delicious Salmon wrap
How to Make Appetizing Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon