Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Yummy Fresh Lemony Salmon !
Recipe: Perfect Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
Recipe: Perfect Feast of Seven Fishes III - Smoked Salmon Smørrebrød
Recipe: Delicious Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
Recipe: Yummy Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
How to Prepare Yummy Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
How to Prepare Tasty Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic
Recipe: Delicious Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias
Recipe: Tasty Salmon roll with pickles thin-sliced turnips
Recipe: Appetizing Brad's teryaki steak and salmon pinwheels
How to Make Appetizing Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
How to Cook Delicious Boiled salmon