Endive, Apple, Avocado & Walnut Salad With Feta. Buttery avocados demand an acidic dressing to cut their richness. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. Learn how to make a Belgium endive, apple, walnut, and Roquefort cheese salad.
Purple or green endive for a mix of colors. Endive adds color and texture to dishes for any occasion. With only one calorie per leaf, endive is the perfect alternative to chips and crackers. You can cook Endive, Apple, Avocado & Walnut Salad With Feta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Endive, Apple, Avocado & Walnut Salad With Feta
- Prepare 2 of endives, cut horizontally into 1/2" pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium apple, cored and cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need 1 cup of toasted walnuts, rough chopped into large chunks.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of minced shallots.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium firm but ripe avocado cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Feta cheese.
See more ideas about Endive, Recipes, Food. Endive uses advanced image recognition to identify fruits and vegetables. It then provides detailed, location-specific, seasonality information and an extensive list of. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe The Barefoot Contessa's Endive and Avocado Salad.
Endive, Apple, Avocado & Walnut Salad With Feta step by step
- Gently toss all ingredients but the avocado and Feta together until evenly seasoned and incorporated..
- Adjust seasoning. Gently toss in avocado then sprinkle Feta over the top..
- Enjoy! :).
Prepare Salad: Gently toss endive, apple, radishes and pomegranate seeds with grapefruit vinaigrette. Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Belgian endive or witloof is a popular winter season vegetable in Europe. Endive is enriched with good amount Vitamin A and ß-carotene. Both compounds are known to have antioxidant properties.