You can have Pork Adobo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Adobo
- It’s 1.5 lbs of pork belly, cut into 1.5-2” chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic; minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Cornstarch slurry.
Pork Adobo instructions
- If you have time, marinate your pork belly pieces in soy sauce and garlic powder for at least 20mins..
- If you don’t have time, or you’re really hungry like I was, just coat the pork belly pieces in about 1 cup soy sauce and 3 tbsp garlic powder while you mince up 5 cloves of garlic..
- In a med-high heated pan with oil, fry the pork belly til golden brown on all sides..
- Remove the pork, and add your minced garlic. Do not burn the garlic..
- I added 3 bay leaves and 1.5 tbsp of Black peppercorns to bring out their flavors. Sauté for a minute..
- Add the pork back in with the remaining soy sauce marinade, and add water just until half of the pork is covered. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to med-low and cover for at least 30 mins..
- Add half cup of Apple cider vinegar (or to taste). Balance the salty/sour with some sugar. pour in about 2tbsp of a cornstarch slurry (1 part water : 1 part cornstarch) to thicken the sauce. Done!.
May you Also Like
How to Cook Appetizing Halloumi Burgers with mango and chilli chutney
How to Make Perfect Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Teriyaki Chicken Breast
How to Cook Yummy Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers)
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Air fried chicken Parmesan
Recipe: Tasty Chicken Parmigiana
Recipe: Appetizing Beef burger
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast
Recipe: Yummy Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine
Recipe: Yummy Carolina South of the border chicken breast
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Soup Base - Beef, Chicken, Lamb Or Pork
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries)