Thai Firecracker Shrimp.
You can cook Thai Firecracker Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Firecracker Shrimp
- You need 1 package of frozen Asian Spring roll wrappers defrosting, cut in half diagonally make triangles.
- It’s 1 pound of raw tail shrimp.
- It’s 3 tbs of prepared Pad Thai sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 1 tsp cornstarch in small bowl whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted shelled roasted peanuts.
- It’s Handful of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare 3 cups of Cooking oil for frying about.
Thai Firecracker Shrimp step by step
- Shell the shrimp leaving the tail on. Pat the shrimp very dry with a towel or paper towels. With a small knife,make three shallow, parallel slits along the inside curve of the shrimp, just nicking the shrimp in place to straighten out the shrimp in to place.(this will help keep shrimp straight while frying)..
- Line up the shrimp on a plate, tails all facing one way, marinate the shrimp, without the tails getting wet. Spoon the Pad Thai sauce over the shrimp. Let marinate for a few minutes..
- In the meantime prepare to wrap and roll shrimp. Cover the defrosting spring roll wrappers with a damp towel. Have your water + cornstarch ready. When dry place shrimp on the wrapper, add a sprinkle of basil and peanuts and roll the shrimp up in the wrapper. Keep wrapped firecrackers under plastic wrap while wrapping the rest to prevent drying..
- When ready to cook,heat oil in Wok, deep fryer, or pot to 350F and brush with egg wash or oil..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Yummy Miale in agrodolce sweet and sour pork
Recipe: Perfect Dessert- Sesame Glutinous Rice Ball
Recipe: Tasty Grilled Pork Dumplings
Recipe: Appetizing Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious thai spring rolls
Recipe: Tasty Giuliana’s Homemade Buco Pie
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Kung Pao Chicken
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Char Siu
How to Prepare Appetizing Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Dim Sum Breakfast Bowl
Recipe: Appetizing Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry
How to Prepare Perfect Mapo tofu