Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets. Spicy Tuna Pocket! (Sent in from Hawaii). You can make it ahead of time and chill it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. Stuff Pita bread pockets and serve!
If you're a tuna lover like me, you will love this appetizer!! Serve this as a fancy dip with baked chips, seeded flat bread, or on cucumber slices to keep it low carb. Includes tuna, sesame oil, rice wine, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, hot sauce, chives, crumbs, hass avocado, white sesame seeds. You can cook Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Thousand Island salad dressing.
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water, drained.
- You need 3 of large spring roll wraps.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil to fry.
- You need pinch of dill weed.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced pickled jalapenos peppers drained.
Spicy Crunchy Asian Slaw by Eat, Live, Run. Spicy Tuna Pocket! (Sent in from Hawaii). Stuff Pita bread pockets and serve! Crunchy, Fresh, and Spicy Sriracha tuna salad wrapped in lettuce leaves.
Spicy and crunchy tuna pockets instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix the tuna,dill weed, and Thousand Island dressing..
- Add peppers incorporate well.
- Add a third of the mixture to the center of spring roll.
- Fold and add to oil and fry it wont take long at all. The bottom is thicker then the top so when you turn it over the top won't take as long.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This quick recipes makes a healthy light and refreshing meal and is a great low-carb, keto, and skinny option. Lettuce wraps have become the best way to enjoy sandwiches without using bread or tortillas. Ditch the pork and make tuna sisig. This version is made easier for home cooks by using canned tuna. Mix well and fry until the tuna dry and crunchy.