BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES. This blueberry smoothie with plain yogurt is seasoned with a bit of nutmeg. I also used vanilla yogurt and added a few more blueberries. This easy blueberry smoothie is a tasty drink to celebrate the flavors of summer.
This keto smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or a post-workout refuel option. It's lighter and in comparison to my other avocado green smoothie. This blueberry smoothie recipe will give you serious feel good energy! You can cook BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES
- It’s 500 ml of elle n vire whipping cream.
- You need 100 grams of HERO blueberry jam.
- You need 100 grams of icing sugar.
It's weird how this blueberry smoothie can keep you feeling full and satisfied all while giving you some serious feel good energy. Blueberry Smoothie BowlCooking Healthy. hemp seeds, blueberry, milk, protein powder, strawberry, hemp seeds. Blueberry Smoothie – A healthy, filling breakfast smoothie containing oats. All the fiber and staying power of a bowl of oatmeal, but in an easy, portable, drinkable form.
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES instructions
- Using a mixer, mix the whipping cream in high speed until whipped.
- Add icing sugar and blueberry jam into it, stir with spatula until well combined.
- Put it in the freezer until it becomes an ice cream.
- Add 2 scoop of blueberry icecream and a cup of water into blender, and blend it for 2 minutes.
- Serves in chill.
Bonus – there's greens in there! This smoothie gives you plenty of energy, plus the flavours of vanilla and blueberries are an Blueberries – Any berry will work (blackberry, raspberry, strawberry) and will have a similar. Cool off with this low-fat blueberry smoothie that uses fresh or frozen blueberries, blueberry yogurt, and ice cubes, and reap the health benefits. This delicious (and simple) blueberry smoothie is a new favorite, and has bananas, flaxseed, milk, yogurt and blueberries! This Blueberry Smoothie recipe is healthy, nutritious & easy to make with frozen blueberries and almond milk.