Cajun Salmon w Succotash.
You can cook Cajun Salmon w Succotash using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Salmon w Succotash
- It’s of Salmon take out pinbones, then divide into 4 take salmon and make slits on skin to make crispy skin while cooking.
- Prepare of Cajun spice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For succotash.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash chopped.
- It’s of Cilantro chopped.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Cajun spice.
Cajun Salmon w Succotash step by step
- Salmon make slits on skin do this by bending salmon and taking sharp knife makeslits on back to make skin crispy. Then season with salt, pepper, and the Cajun spice. Heat pan make sure pan is hot before putting oil then put salmon in skin side down..
- Monitor fish, fish will change color from pink to white when fish turns white half way flip by placing 3 fingers on top of meat then with fish spatula flip fish then flip fish back unto skin side set aside.
- For succotash in pan sauté all vegetables.
May you Also Like
How to Make Tasty Salmon loaf
How to Make Tasty Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom ...
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
Recipe: Delicious Salmon wrap
How to Prepare Delicious Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon
Recipe: Yummy Baked lemon herb salmon
Recipe: Tasty Japanese-inspired steamed vegetables and baked salmon with a miso-soy-mirin-garlic-gin...
Recipe: Perfect Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
How to Cook Tasty Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
Recipe: Perfect Flaked Salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
Recipe: Appetizing Purry's Crispy Salmon Seaweed Soup