Keto waffles. Keto waffles are an easy healthy coconut flour recipe which your kids will love for breakfast or a Keto Waffles – no sugars, no grains, no nut flours. My old recipe that arrived with the waffle maker. Waffles are a classic breakfast recipe.
This Keto Protein Waffles Recipe is the perfect after dinner, guilt free snack that will Keto-Friendly Protein Waffles Recipe. If you are anything like us, you always have a post-dinner sweet tooth, but. Almond flour and Swerve are used in place of flour and Grease waffle iron with cooking spray then pour half of the batter into the waffle iron and cook until. You can have Keto waffles using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto waffles
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 ounces of light cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of healing tbsp Splenda.
- It’s 6 tbsp of flour of choice (almond or coconut for keto) I used regular AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of heaping tbsp coconut oil.
- Prepare of Cooking spray for waffle iron.
These really are the best keto waffles on the internet. Get the printable recipe, nutrition facts, macro % and how-to video here! Let's bring back the waffles for breakfast! Keto waffles and a love story.
Keto waffles instructions
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Don’t overfill iron cause it’ll puffy up as it cooks..
- Follow instructions for iron and cook until golden brown. Top with sugar free syrup or whatever else you like!.
This is a long one, so stay with me. Growing up in my house, we had one of those multi-purpose sandwich grills with interchangeable plates. Keto waffles can be just as good or better than wheat flour ones. Looking for easy keto breakfast ideas other than This easy keto waffle recipe is made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mayo, egg and baking powder. Keto waffles are a low-carb, grain-free, and sugar-free alternative to everyone's favorite breakfast item.