Avocado chocolate pie. Chocolate Avocado Pie. by Chocolate Covered Katie. For the pie, first carefully melt the chocolate. Add all pie ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
This avocado chocolate pie is dairy-free and gets its body from the avocado, not by flour or cornstarch. It's also much easier than a standard from-scratch pie filling and really only takes a few. Now about this sensational, creamy, rich chocolate pie… Can you believe the star ingredient in this recipe just so happens to be. You can cook Avocado chocolate pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado chocolate pie
- Prepare 2 packs of sari gandum biscuits.
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- It’s 4 of small avocado.
- It’s 30 g of cocholate powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey (to taste).
Just make this avocado chocolate mouse pie for your ultimate raw food dessert! Avocados married with chocolate make a decadent velvety chocolate dessert. Then, run a sharp knife or thin metal spatula along the outer edges before removing. Not only do they make amazing dips, but when used in baking, they can also make for some seriously delicious pies!
Avocado chocolate pie instructions
- Seperate the butter into 2 bowl. 1 bowl contain 175g butter. Another bowl contain 75g butter. Melt both.
- Crush all the biscuits wuth food processor.
- Mix the first bowl of melted butter (175g) to the food processor with crushed biscuits and blend..
- Set the biscuits into pie backing pan to make as the base. Then put in the fridge.
- Blend avocado, chocolate and honey with a blender. After it smooth, add the melted butter (75g).
- Take the pie pan out of fridge and set the avocado ontop of the base.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours and Avocado choco pie is ready to serve for 8 portion.
Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding. The best thing about this dessert is that it's incredibly easy. This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free. Coconut Syrup This CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING is super-fast to make and tastes too good to be a This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a healthy dairy-free dessert, made with just a handful of ingredients.