Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad. Marion\’s Kitchen Thai-style Salmon Fishcakes INGREDIENT Thai-style Salmon Fishcakes European Print This. Add the white pepper, kaffir lime leaves, egg, fish sauce, cornflour and sugar. Use your hands to \’slap\’ the mixture against the side of the bowl.
Serve the Thai salmon fish cakes with the vegetable ribbons and a drizzle of the chilli dip. More Thai food inspiration: Thai chicken salad with peanut dressing. Nutritional Information (approximate) is per fishcake with one tenth of the dipping sauce. You can have Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad
- You need 600 g of filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces.
- Prepare 100 g of fine green beans, finely sliced.
- It\’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemongrass paste.
- It\’s 2 tsp of preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced.
- It\’s 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It\’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- It\’s of small bunch coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of radishes, finely sliced.
- It\’s 1/2 of red onion cut into fine half-moon slices.
- Prepare Bag of mixed salad.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Asian Salmon Salad made with salmon dripping in a gorgeous Asian glaze on a fresh, vibrant salad drizzled with sesame dressing. Thus this Asian Salmon Salad was born. I deliberately cut the salmon into cubes so they cook faster – and also more surface area = high ratio of caramelisation. With the ever-increasing variety of new kosher products available Thai Style Salmon and Cod Fishcakes.
Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad step by step
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed..
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes..
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad..
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat..
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties..
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides..
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over..
What a week it has been, what with the kids starting school Crispy trout with Asian salsa. Recipe taken from The Midlife Kitchen by Mimi Spencer and Sam Rice. Perched atop a salad of bitter greens, these fishcakes make a nice lunch or light dinner. Defrost the fishcakes in the refrigerator, then reheat over medium-low heat in a skillet filmed with nonstick cooking oil spray until the fishcakes. A mighty Salmon Salad that\’s as good for you as it is delicious!