Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle.
You can have Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle
- Prepare of Ramen noodle.
- Prepare of Mapo tofu (See recipe in description).
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili bean sauce (Toban Djan).
- You need 2 tsp of chicken broth powder.
- Prepare of Boiled egg is an added bonus! (see tip).
Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle step by step
- Mix all the soups ingredients together except the milk and heat it.
- Once it starts boiling, add in the milk as well.
- Cook ramen noodle for 1 min. I got the soft noodle from the Asian market. Boiling it with vegetable oil will prevent the noodle from sticking.
- Add in the noodle in a bowl, put the heated Mapo tofu on a top, and add in the soup!.
- Feel free to add some boiled eggs as well! It goes super well with the broth Peeling hard boiled eggs First of all, make sure that your water is boiling BEFORE you put in the eggs. This prevents the shell and the egg white to stick together inside.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Tasty Vegetable Lumpia
How to Cook Delicious Sweet and Sour Omelette
Recipe: Delicious Cauliflower manchurian
Recipe: Tasty Soy Sauce Chicken
Recipe: Perfect Mango Sticky Rice
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Weezy's incredible pork pot stickers!
How to Prepare Perfect Kidz approved noodles(chinese styl)
Recipe: Tasty Japanese curry spring rolls
How to Cook Yummy Homemade gyoza wrapper🥟
How to Make Delicious Chinese Broth and Pork Balls
Recipe: Appetizing My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀
How to Make Delicious Apple Pie Samosa