Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle.
You can have Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle
- Prepare of Ramen noodle.
- Prepare of Mapo tofu (See recipe in description).
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili bean sauce (Toban Djan).
- You need 2 tsp of chicken broth powder.
- Prepare of Boiled egg is an added bonus! (see tip).
Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle step by step
- Mix all the soups ingredients together except the milk and heat it.
- Once it starts boiling, add in the milk as well.
- Cook ramen noodle for 1 min. I got the soft noodle from the Asian market. Boiling it with vegetable oil will prevent the noodle from sticking.
- Add in the noodle in a bowl, put the heated Mapo tofu on a top, and add in the soup!.
- Feel free to add some boiled eggs as well! It goes super well with the broth Peeling hard boiled eggs First of all, make sure that your water is boiling BEFORE you put in the eggs. This prevents the shell and the egg white to stick together inside.
May you Also Like
Recipe: Appetizing Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
Recipe: Delicious Shoyu-butter Corn
Recipe: Yummy Gyoza style seafood dumplings
Recipe: Delicious Chinese Gold Coins
Recipe: Perfect Chinese •Spring rolls• with sweet sauce
Recipe: Perfect Lumpia Semarang
Recipe: Appetizing Okra soy sauce salad
Recipe: Yummy Fried Fish Tarakihi with Sweet & Sour Dip. 🐟 🌶 🤗🌷
How to Prepare Appetizing Mike's Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Recipe: Tasty Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
Recipe: Perfect Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls
Recipe: Appetizing Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce)