Store cupboard thai fishcake. To cook the fishcakes, heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and lightly dust the fishcakes with flour. Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! How to make Thai Fish Cakes.
These simple, affordable recipes use everything from tinned tomatoes to flour and sugar. Beat the egg white with a pinch of salt and brush it all over the cakes. Roll the cakes in the breadcrumbs and chill until you are ready to cook them. You can cook Store cupboard thai fishcake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Store cupboard thai fishcake
- You need 1 tin of tuna (or use can use any flaky cooking fish).
- It\’s 1 package of potato powder (you can use roasted jacket potato or boil potatoes to make mash potato).
- It\’s 2 tbsp of caper.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It\’s 1 tsp of dry dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need Half of lemon juice and lemon zest.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It\’s 1 tbsp of thai red chilli paste.
- You need of Some sweet chilli sauce.
- It\’s of Fresh chilli and fresh coriander for garnish (optional).
To cook the fishcakes, heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and lightly dust the fishcakes with flour. Store cupboard recipes don\’t need to be boring or tasteless. Tinned tuna, coconut milk, oats and instant coffee are key to some delicious Coconut milk might sound exotic, but it\’s an eternally useful store-cupboard product – mix with Thai curry paste for a tasty. Packed with fresh herbs and a dash of Tabasco to add a spicy kick, these are perfect for.
Store cupboard thai fishcake step by step
- Pour potato powder into a mixing bowl then pour some hot water (about 300ml) into potato powder and mix well or you can use mash potato make from jacket potato or boiled potato..
- Add tine of tuna, caper, mayonnaise, all the dry spices, red curry paste and fresh chilli if prefer. Add a little bit of salt and pepper and mix well..
- Form the mixture into a small patties (I got about 8 but you can make it bigger. Then lightly coated them with breadcrumbs before fry on the pan. Pan on medium low then add cooking oil in and pan fry them both sides and corner until all cooked. Serve it with sweet chilli.
It\’s so easy to make these store-cupboard tuna and sweetcorn fish cakes. Make smaller patties for toddlers or baby-led weaning finger food, and Serve with the steamed broccoli and salad leaves. Very easy and delicious fishcakes using whatever is lying around in the kitchen. Authentic Chinese food doesn\’t have to be expensive to make at home. Chef Jeremy Pang lists his top twelve Chinese store cupboard essentials.