Chickpeas soup (vegan). Lemon Chickpea Orzo Soup (aka Greek vegan avgolemono soup) features soothing citrus, chickpeas, orzo, refreshing dill and fresh baby greens with tahini for added creaminess! This creamy vegan chickpea turmeric soup is bright and fresh with lemon, ginger, and coconut milk and topped with spicy roasted chickpeas. Comforting and Healing Vegan Chickpea Rice Soup with Veggies.
Chickpeas are loaded with protein, fiber, and phytonutrients. I caught a winter cold a couple months ago and was feeling quite sorry I added chickpeas for some added protein, fiber and texture. Plus, “chickpea noodle soup” has a fun. You can cook Chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas soup (vegan)
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It\’s 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- It\’s 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Try this simple but flavorful Moroccan chickpea soup, spiced with typical Arabic spices like cumin, paprika, and cinnamon. A hearty and delicious meatless soup that\’s naturally gluten-free and vegan. Discover our best vegan chickpea recipes for filling snacks and hearty mains. This Southern Indian chickpea curry, created by reader Jon Gregg, is a vegan recipe that\’s three of your five-a-day.
Chickpeas soup (vegan) step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
Chickpea Noodle Soup is comforting, nourishing, and sure to make you feel better, no matter what ails you. It\’s like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Top with parsley and serve with crackers or bread. To prepare the vegan chickpea soup recipe start heating the oil in a large saucepan set over a medium heat.