The “I love salmon” meal.
You can cook The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- You need 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- It’s of For the meal:.
- It’s of Green vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
The “I love salmon” meal step by step
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
How to Prepare Delicious Baked salmon
Recipe: Appetizing Kyoto saikyo yaki cod&salmon
Recipe: Perfect Rice with Salmon filets and Japanese sauce
How to Prepare Yummy Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
Recipe: Appetizing Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche
How to Cook Tasty Salmon with lemon mustard sauce
How to Prepare Delicious Salmon tacos
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Salmon Oscar
Recipe: Appetizing Brad's blackened salmon with blueberry balsamic reduction
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles
How to Prepare Appetizing Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball