Lumpia (Filipino Spring Rolls).
You can cook Lumpia (Filipino Spring Rolls) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lumpia (Filipino Spring Rolls)
- It’s 2.5 lbs of ground pork.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt (optional).
- It’s 1 of Knorr pork broth cube.
Lumpia (Filipino Spring Rolls) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Wrap about 1-1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture in a lumpia wrapper. Do this until mixture is consumed..
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and fry the lumpia until the wrapper gets golden brown..
- Put the fried lumpia in a serving plate and let excess oil drip..
- Serve and enjoy!.
May you Also Like
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chinese Eggplants with Minced Pork 釀矮瓜
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Char Siu Pork Roast
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables
Recipe: Appetizing Gyoza
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper
Recipe: Delicious Paneer Manchurian
Recipe: Delicious Martabak samyang
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Stir fried broad beans with Chinese sausage
Recipe: Tasty BLM Lumpia
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Menma Recipe
How to Make Perfect Chinese Beef Stir Fry
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chinese Chicken with Herb Soysauce