You can have Salmon wrap using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon wrap
- It’s of Ready made puff/short crust pastry.
- Prepare of Pesto (2 tbsp).
- It’s 1/2 of side of salmon.
- It’s of Asparagus.
Salmon wrap instructions
- Roll out the pastry and lay the salmon in the middle. Make sure there is enough pastry on each side to perform the wrap..
- Spread the pesto over the top of the salmon and lay the asparagus on top..
- Cut diagonal strips into the pastry either side of the salmon and plait it over the top..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes (180C) until golden brown.
- Serve with veggies etc. This plate looks a bit beige but it was yummy..
May you Also Like
Recipe: Delicious Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
How to Cook Delicious Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
Recipe: Perfect Flaked Salmon
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
Recipe: Yummy Salt-Grilled Salmon (Salmon Shiozake)
How to Prepare Delicious Salmon flower
How to Cook Yummy Salmon
How to Cook Appetizing Lemon Pepper Salmon
Recipe: Appetizing BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli
Recipe: Perfect Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
How to Prepare Appetizing Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball