Beefy Bacon Rolls.
You can cook Beefy Bacon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Bacon Rolls
- You need 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 16 slice of cheese of your choice (8 thick, 8 thin).
- Prepare 1 of green onion (chopped).
- It’s 3 of Mushrooms thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper for beef (or seasoning of your choice).
- It’s 1 packages of crescent rolls.
Beefy Bacon Rolls step by step
- Cook bacon and set aside..
- Fry beef with mushrooms and salt and pepper (or seasoning of your choice)..
- Unroll crescent triangles on baking sheet. Add a thick slice of cheese, bacon, beef mixture and green onions to each triangle and roll up. Place a thin piece of cheese on top of roll..
- Cook stuffed crescent rolls as per the package instructions and ENJOY!!.
May you Also Like
How to Make Delicious Pork Caldereta
How to Cook Yummy Easy Beef Shank Stew
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
Easiest Way to Make Perfect H's Lemon & Garlic Grilled Chicken Breasts
Recipe: Yummy Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram
Recipe: Yummy Creamy mushroom and spinach over grilled chicken breast
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Roasted chicken
How to Cook Yummy Rick's Melt-in-your-Mouth Liver and Onions with Bacon
Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Cashew Celery Stir Fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁
Recipe: Delicious Chicken breasts with thyme and vegetables
Recipe: Delicious Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops)
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Oven chicken sandwiches