Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder. Beef sirloin strips or any beef you love Onion Mushrooms opitional Salt pepper garlic powder Lipton onion soup mix Corn starch Soy sauce Sugar Beef broth. Beef Bourguignon is possibly the best beef stew in the world. It's rich and full of flavour.
Place the beef tongue in a slow cooker and cover with water. Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good. (Can also be made in the oven.) This crazy delicious beef barbacoa couldn't be easier to make! Season, braise, simmer and let your Today I'm back with another crazy delicious recipe for you all! You can have Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 400 g of minced beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Vegetable oil, as necessary.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 50 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
This time it's beef barbacoa, and it's. Make the most of beef cuts in various recipes. Use mince for cottage pie, stewing cuts for one-pots like beef stroganoff and fillets or sirloins for a Sunday roast. This Beef Taco Soup is made in a slow cooker, which makes it even easier.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool..
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white..
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger..
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat..
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat..
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it..
This dish also features green beans, which you can't really see because they're covered in delicious beef and tomato gravy. This delicious beef pasta recipe is my take on the traditional Russian recipe. I make my version with thinly-sliced beef tenderloin, sliced mushrooms and plenty of onion and garlic! Easy recipes for delicious crock pot meals. Beef tips are sure to please your family as is Paprika Pork.